If you are in the market for a good watch for the man in your life and you are also on somewhat of a budget then here are a few great watches for men that are actually under $200. Yes, you can really find some nice stylish watches for him that are of good quality and won't have you breaking the bank getting one of them for him.
1. Urban Outfitters Field Watch – You can't beat this one for the price at only $40 nor can you beat the somewhat military meets the preppy mash up. It is a really nicely done update to their more traditional field style watch. You will find that Urban Outfitters is really a great place to purchase very nice and affordable watches for men.
2. Bulova Men's Essential Strap – This is a really nice dress watch and at a really nice price when it comes to dress watches for men at a not too steep of a price at $150. It has a nice sleek and minimal design but at the same time is quite elegant. This is a great choice if the man in your life already has a much sportier type of watch.
3. Casio Neon Core Digital – OK, this is one for fun. It's a great throwback type of watch that has a great “pop color”. The band on it is rubberized and very durable and is a great option for the man who wants run off the street to the gym and doesn't want to have to worry about what kind of a watch he has on his wrist. You can pick this nifty little watch up for just $30.
4. Seiko Black Dial – Title says it, it has a really nice sleek black dial and this watch can be both sporty and dressy. It does a wonderful job of crossing over to either territory of watch with it's black face making it modern as well as having a very traditional shape. You can find this watch selling for around $165.
5. Swatch Cobalt Rebel – This Cobalt color seems to be a hot accent color from Swatch and for a mans watch the thing truly has personality. It is a nice slim style of watch and has a great clean face that is simple yet dressy with its white hands and silver second hand. You can find this watch for as low as $70.
6. Citizen Eco-Drive Strap – This particular watch actually looks elegant enough to cost you around $1000 but only comes it at just $150. This is a tank style watch that has a very elegant gold face that compliments the nice rich brown strap. This one is good for both the office as well as non-office hours.
7. Nixon The Time Teller P – This has an exceptional design with its blacked out option. It is extremely sleek, simple and comes with no gimmicks at all. It's just a watch, the way many men like them. It has a modern design that has a very durable polycarbonate construction and it is definitely the kind of watch that will catch a few eyes. You will also love the price at just $60.
8. Pulsar Gold-Tone Dress Watch – If your man needs a nice dress watch and you can't afford thousands of dollars for one, you like this one with the price tag of just $125. A lot of the gold watches out there can kind of creep off into “Vegas Territory” but not this one. It has a nice light gold color. It has been dressed up just enough to give it a little subtle swagger.
9. Timex for J. Crew Vintage Field Army Watch – This is a great one for those who are commitment-phobes. It is a military type field watch that lets the wearer change the straps whenever they want. It comes with multiple fabric and color options to suit your man's every mood. You can pick this fun watch up for just $150. Additional straps will however cost $20.
10. Boss Black Round Leather Strap – One of the more expensive ones on the list sells for $195. It is however a very nice and simple watch that is quite solid with a steel case, a black numberless dial and it has a nice black leather strap that is nice and dressy without being overly done.
Out of these ten there should be something that you can find that will please the man in your life.